Chief of Staff- Office of the CEO -T2EARTH
Combining your personal drive, intelligence, educational acumen, instincts, and professional passions with a great business opportunity, strong leadership, mentoring, and a business model that challenges both the product and the team toward groundbreaking outcomes, our Chief of Staff position is a perfect opportunity to take your prior 2-5 years of administrative, financial, strategy and communications experience and bring it to the next level of responsibility, input, organization, and creativity.
If you are passionate about sustainability, and conscience that your personal and professional ethos helps our world develop new and exciting ways to benefit our planet’s future, you share our mission at T2Earth.
We are an exciting breakthrough company in the sustainable building world with a focus on the eco-wood products industry. Wood is #2 of the world’s big three building materials, (concrete and steel the other two), with wood being the only renewable and carbon-sequestering one. At T2Earth, we are building the next generation of superior-performing, eco-friendly, wood products. As a key member of our CEO Office team, you would share your highly valued skills and positive energy with us as we develop and launch one of the most disruptive wood products performance and preservation technologies in the past century that is targeting construction and infrastructure applications. You will hit the ground running (sprinting) as we are launching and scaling our first-to-market product including supporting the overall company strategy development, financial performance and industry analysis, strategic partnerships, company brand story, including PR/communications, company and product branding, strategic marketing, and sales partnerships, all key areas with critical path milestones are driven by the CEO’s office and instrumental for T2EARTH’S groundbreaking product implementation, accelerated market acceptance and revenue growth. Your personal growth potential at the company, both career and financial, is without limits and we believe our team, our green-building purpose, and our entrepreneurial breakthrough thinking culture, present you with an extraordinary opportunity as a team member.
This is a ground-floor opportunity to work with a dynamic group of experienced and entrepreneurial management team colleagues and to change from a job to a mission with sustainable purpose and personal growth far beyond normal career expectations. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated out-of-the-box thinking individual to partner with key leaders in the organization to drive value creation by leading initiatives, providing analytics and insights on performance, and engaging with colleagues in all functions of the organization.
Chief of Staff Role at T2Earth
· Serving as strategic support, advisor, and counsel to our CEO.
· Assuming day-to-day responsibility for key projects, multifaceted tasks, internal and external stakeholder communication, analytic support, and the Corporate Calendar.
· Communication and interaction with the Press and Public Relations resources.
· Work with the senior management team and other members of the T2EARTH team in cross-departmental relationships to enable leadership success as a trusted analyst, project manager, project coordinator, project adviser, and analytical bench extension when needed in strategy and financial areas who can be called on at any moment to provide support, including internal and external communications.
· Organization, planning, and CEO’s operational support.
· Interacting with the Board of Directors, Advisory Board for Science, and Industry Experts
· Support Investor Relations and CEOs' regular communication with current investors including VCs Private family offices, ESG funds, and other investors' current and prospective
· Research and Analysis of key industry trends, participants, change agents, and influencers.
· Presentations from preparation to delivery, verbal, video, PowerPoint, Keynote, and other formats.
· Meeting planning, scheduling, preparation, timing, and efficiency management.
· Strategic and coordination lead on high-profile projects that require participation from the Office of the CEO.
· Work with the finance and operations leadership team to develop and maintain key data metrics and analysis that form part of the CEO’s dashboard and analytic reference points
Objectives-Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Direct Support of the CEO
· Setting a leader’s strategic priorities: Helping the CEO identify the areas where he must direct his focus and identifying metrics for success. Revisiting regularly and evaluating progress.
· Strategically managing the CEO’s time: looking at long-term travel calendar, evaluating opportunities, and determining fit with priorities.
· Meeting preparation and follow-up: reviewing upcoming meetings for the week to ensure the CEO has all the information needed to be as productive as possible and sending out agendas or documents to meeting attendees as necessary.
· Reviewing Internal and External Communications: drafting company newsletters, reports, pitch decks, speeches, or presentations for the CEO.
· Monitoring information flow: Sometimes acting as a gatekeeper, ensuring a CEO’s involvement in a project or decision-making process at the right moment.
Meeting & PR and Marketing / Branding Event Preparation
· Managing the meeting cadence for the Board of Directors, Advisory Board, and leadership team, ensuring materials are sent in advance, time is well spent, and objectives are achieved.
· Planning and managing company PR communication, Marketing, and Branding relationships, and
CEOs speak and conference participations other special events.
· Overseeing mission-critical, often cross-functional, organization-wide projects or initiatives led by the CEO.
· Bring together multiple stakeholders and help drive decisions where CEO is focusing and signing off.
· Researching, benchmarking, analyzing data, and making recommendations to fully prepare and optimize input from the CEO.
· Creating systems and processes to streamline planning, reporting, and day-to-day operations meetings and projects where CEO is involved directly and indirectly.
Strategic Planning and ERP use and optimization of Business Intelligence
· Supporting the CEO and senior leadership team with annual strategic planning for the company and regular weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting.
· Being proficient with the company’s IT reports and system usage so as to support the CEO in data gathering and supporting the senior team and CEO leadership forums where creating & updating dashboards are essential for reviewing key performance indicators.
· Tracking and follow-up on the organization's MBO program and other team motivations
· Staying on top of the green topics – climate change, pollution, sustainable forestry, sustainable building materials, sustainable construction, LEED regulation, and other key trends in the eco-friendly topic’s world.
Essential Skills and Experiences
- Highly organized and personable under pressure and with complex issues and relationships globally
- Strong Communicator - Internal, Press, and PR resources
- Management Consulting – Industry and Product and Market Research and Analysis
- Presentation Skills- Developing PowerPoint and Keynote Presentations for Board and Investors in conjunction with our finance team
Professional Tool Kit
- This position is very project-orientated and requires someone who is organized and meticulous regarding documentation and data accuracy
- Self-starter with strong project management skills
- Proficiency in spreadsheet development, Business and Creative writing, PowerPoint and social media tools and platforms
- Experience with data and concepts analysis
- Experience with schedule and team management
- Consulting experience with a focus on strategy, branding, and general management
- Proven success in a project coordination role in a fast-moving environment
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Strong people and project management skills, and excellent communication instincts and skills
· Competitive salary including performance-based incentives and long-term equity participation
· Health, vision, and dental insurance.
· Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days, and sick days