Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health solution for employers and health plans. Unlike any other solution, we use clinically validated technology called Precision Mental Healthcare to pinpoint and deliver exactly what will work for each person — whether that’s meditation, coaching, therapy, medication, and beyond.
Today, Spring Health serves more than 200 companies, from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 corporations, and is a preferred mental health provider to companies like General Mills, Guardian, Bain, and Instacart. We have raised over $300 million from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor, Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Chief of Staff will be the right-hand person and force-multiplier to the CEO. The Chief of Staff will oversee staff/internal operations and spearhead special projects.
The role is perfect for an aspiring growth-stage CEO/founder of a high-growth start-up: the role will have a close lens into the day-to-day of the CEO’s operations and influence decisions at Spring Health at the highest level.
What you’ll be doing: (Key Responsibilities)
- Work directly with the CEO and other executive leadership to define and codify key company-wide priorities, including but not limited to annual and quarterly company OKRs
- Form a strong independent point of view on “what it will take” to achieve company and business-unit-specific operating goals, working with the executive team to understand potential gaps, define plan to address them, and ensure success
- Shape objectives for, and manage operating cadence of, C-suite and executive team meetings -- ensuring the right topics are surfaced, at the right times, facilitating effective discussion and documenting / managing follow-up on action items
- Shape operational model required to track progress against team objectives effectively
- Lead and organize content creation for key documents including board decks and investor communications
- Periodically lead one-off projects on key strategic topics as they emerge
What we expect from you:
- Demonstrated excellence guiding high-performing executives / teams of executives in working together to achieve company and/or business unit goals
- Unwavering focus on results
- Strong influencing skills as well as ability to communicate directly to drive accountability where required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; previous experience with board & executive communications a plus
- Excellent project management skills
- Significant entrepreneurial drive, ability to create order from chaos, and willingness to roll up sleeves to directly solve challenging problems where required
- Systems thinking and the ability to imagine and drive the creation of new structures or processes required for business success
- Agility to multitask and prioritize in a rapidly changing environment in the face of many competing priorities
- Trustworthiness to handle confidential information with a high degree of integrity
Benefits of working at Spring Health:
Focus on total health including:
Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
Access to Spring Health’s platform which includes (10) free therapy sessions
Unlimited time off in addition to (12) paid holidays
16-18 weeks paid parental leave
$500 per year Wellness Reimbursement
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
Flexible remote and hybrid work style arrangements
Calm Fridays to encourage meeting & distraction free days
Donation matching to support your favorite causes
Employee resource groups
Supporting you financially through:
Competitive mix of salary and stock options
Employer sponsored 401(k) match
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
**Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives **We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
**Candor with Care We **are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.