Homa is the world’s leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games. Game developers worldwide use Homa’s technologies to power their creativity. We’re a team of 150 creative, data-centric minds helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Based in Paris, we opened 5 offices in 4 countries in the last year and doubled our team.
Our strategy relies on powerful Tech built in-house. Homa’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to scout new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all the game features through a no-code SDK, and distribute and monetize the games. Homa provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem through this platform for developers to focus on the right idea, optimize all the features, and distribute the games worldwide massively. Apps powered by Homa creators have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
We are a diverse team from various backgrounds (artists, business, engineers, entrepreneurs, ex strategy consultants) and origins (>20 nationalities). We are passionate about games and working with studios & platform partners worldwide (US, Europe, and Asia). We aim to give our games a step ahead of the competition, tailor-made support to our studio partners, and fair & transparent cooperation.
In October 2021, we raised a $50 million Series A round led by Northzone with the participation of Singular and renowned business angels, including King and FuboTV founders and Spotify founder Daniel Ek’s family office, on top of a previous $15 million round with seed investors Headline and Eurazeo in February.
Role & missions – What you will do 🚀
As the CEO Right Hand, you will work hand in hand with the CEO & Co-founder of Homa on a variety of projects involving investors, finances, HR and operations.
In more details, you will:
- Manage strategic cross-teams projects such as international expansion
- Help in the preparation of board meetings & company-wide meetings
- Work on financial strategy and the business plan
- Carry out data analysis and reporting on the business, for both internal or external use
- Set up internal tools and processes to improve teams’ efficiency
Manager – Who you will work with 👪
You will work closely with Daniel, our CEO, a seasoned ad tech and mobile apps entrepreneur. You will also have frequent interactions with Julien, our COO. They both share Homa’s values of ambition, humility and curiosity. They believe in similar work ethic: transparency, personal care & excellence.
Opportunity – What you will learn & discover 🌟
- Experience: scale-up from 140 to 200+ employees, excitement of launching new games (~4/month)
- Methods: OKRs methodology (Objectives & Key results) & start-up structuration
- Tools: Tableau, Advanced Excel, Notion (and potentially SensorTower, GameAnalytics and Applovin/Max)
About you – Who you are and what you bring 🦄
- You’re prepared to deal with very different topics. You are comfortable with dealing with dozens of very different topics each day and are well organized to handle them effectively.
- You are rigorous & analytical. The topics you’ll have the opportunity to work on can be strategic and require to be rigorous & analytical (excel master).
- You are self-driven & creative. You like to take on challenges or solve complex problems by thinking out of the box.
- You’re eager to speak English. Our team is composed of people coming from many different countries and we speak English between us. French is a plus.
- In short: you like tackling 1 impossible thing at a time, in a fun way.
Perks—What you get 🎁
- Success is its own reward, but here are the perks as well.
- Work directly with the CEO in one of the most successful startup of France
- You’ll be working with top tier talent from 34+ countries who worked at top companies: Google, Snapchat, Facebook
- Don’t live in France or have a right to work here? No worries, we offer sponsorship and relocation packages.
- If you’re interested in working from our newly-renovated Paris HQ with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, we’ve got a desk right here…
- You’ll have two annual reviews, meaning you’ll have two chances a year to prove you should be earning more.
- Don't speak French and don't want to learn it? Pas de problème, we work in English.
- See the world via team events + workation (the infamous company-wide Homa trip). If you want to come to Paris for a conference or a meeting, we cover the costs.
- Take a long lunch. Go to the dentist. Book a spin class. We’ll trust you to get the job done.
- Knowledge shares, Learning Days and a full-on learning platform mean you’ll gain experience and knowledge here.