Business Operations Sr Manager
We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth™, CloudForte®, InteliServe™
What success looks like in this role:
- Lead efforts to develop and improve operations through efficient and effective integrated processes, implementing common management processes/services to leverage organization resources.
- Manage review of cost and service structures, productivity measures and delivery methods to achieve planned targets.
- Solicit feedback from management and their Operations leaders on existing processes or gaps in process.
- Act as a central hub for the organization executing common standards, templates, processes, and expectations.
- Work closely with the management and support organizations to drive a uniform approach in the development and communication of processes and procedures
- Manage operational projects including the collection and dissemination of information and communicate results to leadership.
- Drive Implementation of projects to improve operational efficiency
- Lead continual process improvement
- Drive components of large multi-functional projects
- Provide input on strategy, based on knowledge of industry and technology trends
- Synthesize findings from analysis and make verbal/written recommendations to upper management
- Develop and implement Key Metrics applicable to the operational focus area
- Manage operations staff
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business operations, program management and/or related areas of expertise is required.
- Master’s degree in business administration or operational excellence is preferred
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience
- Must have the ability to collect, analyze, and interpret qualitative and quantitative data.
- Proficiency in working with a team to identify business process improvements delivering significant value to an organization is required.
- Must have the ability to build strong working relationships with leaders.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a consensus-driven organization and to create consensus-based support for strategies and processes is required
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills, the ability to interact credibly with all levels in an organization, tailoring communications effectively for different groups and stakeholders is required.