About the job
Maverick Health is reimagining the future of healthcare. Today, we're running COVID-19 responses for State Health Departments and government agencies, including COVID-19 testing for public communities and K-12 schools. We currently serve over 10 million Americans through our programs.
We are hiring across all departments and levels, including roles in the following positions:
- Talent Acquisition: you will be responsible for hiring and onboarding new staff members, as well as managing our hires. You will excel at this role if you are quick on your feet, are easy to talk to, and think carefully about building a great culture!
- Customer Support: you will be responsible for managing communication with our customers, including responding to questions and proactively soliciting feedback. You will excel at this role if you enjoy interacting with people and provide customers with comfort knowing they have YOU to rely on!
- Business Operations: you will be responsible for managing the business’s day to day functions and growth prospects. You will excel at this role if you know how to follow instructions while also thinking creatively to come up with your own solutions!
Who You Are
- You are passionate about being a positive contributor to a team. In tough situations, your natural ability to de-escalate situations shines.
- You have excellent written communications and content writing skills. You’re an adept writer who’s clear and builds towards great experiences.
- You are diligent and analytical. Nothing slips through the cracks thanks to your processes, organization, and structured thinking. You tap into your analytical side to identify trends, opportunity areas, and influence peers to improve customer-impacting initiatives.
- You identify and develop talent in others. You identify the hidden talent and help your team reach their potential. You’re passionate about building teams and coaching others to success.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments. At this stage we’re still learning. You will iterate with the rest of the team on how to build world-class customer experiences. You move fast while staying empathetic and leveraging technology.
- You take pride in your strong sense of ownership. Your ability to execute and eliminate blockers helps you and the entire company move fast with confidence. You know when to raise your hand and ask for help.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll build & iterate the support workflows. You’ll build efficient and support-oriented standard operating procedures and related workflows. You’ll refine the process to improve experience and increase efficiency.
- You’ll synthesize insights, present to the team, develop plans for improvement, and collaborate to drive positive changes.
- You’ll grow and improve. You’ll be working with top-notch people who love to teach and learn. You’ll find yourself both teaching and learning, giving feedback and leading. Challenge your team as they challenge you. We all improve ourselves on a daily basis.
- You’ll be an owner. You’ll work together with smart and team-first people with the responsibility and freedom to execute. We’ll give you the space to execute and support to excel.
- You’ll build and develop the customer support team. You’ll hire the team, create development plans, coach the team, and help build the career ladder from support to other functions.
What You Have
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of professional work experience
- Track record of building great personal and professional relationships
- Have a high bar for excellence and know how to balance the 80/20
- Thoughtful & detail oriented
Maverick Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer where we welcome and celebrate differences. We are committed to providing a workspace that is safe and inclusive, where everyone feels supported, connected, and inspired to do their best work.