Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in. Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as: - A Great Place to Work - A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020 - A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia. Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The Business Operations team works cross-functionally to enable Robinhood's growth and business success. We act as a "special projects team" that tackles and solves any mission-critical strategy problem or initiative that enables Robinhood to grow faster or scale more effectively. We also support the design of scalable organizational structures, drive process improvements, develop data-driven insights and decision making, and program manage high impact cross-functional projects. Ultimately, we are a team of curious, humble, and analytically-minded individuals with a bias toward action and impact. As a Program Manager, you’ll play an integral role in leading our company-wide planning efforts, including enabling Robinhood to set and achieve ambitious, measurable goals with OKRs (Objectives, Key Results). Additionally you will facilitate cross-functional initiatives and projects to ensure that teams work in a coordinated, efficient, and focused way.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Scale and optimize company OKR systems & processes to help teams score, set, and share their OKRs during quarterly and biannual planning cycles.
- Own and maintain company planning resources (calendars, dashboards, wikis, trainings) to ensure clarity and consistency in information and communications
- Manage cross-functional processes with leaders and executives across the company to ensure key decisions, major projects, and business outcomes are successful
- Partner closely with Internal Communications, Finance, Learning & Development, and other Business Operations teammates to facilitate OKRs and other company-wide processes
- Lead the OKR champions program, consisting of business leaders across the organization
- Program manage cross-cutting, months-long operational improvement projects that will increase business efficiency and reduce risk
- 3-5 years experience in Project Management, Program Management, Operations Strategy or Business Operations
- Proven experience in planning, managing, and monitoring complex processes and projects
- Strong track record managing stakeholders and operating in a cross-functional environment
- Outstanding organizational abilities and interpersonal skills to develop strong working relationships
- Resourcefulness, persistence, and ability to thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Proficiency with Excel and Powerpoint. Experience with Looker, JIRA, and other planning tools (Airtable, Coda, etc.) a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills