Business Operations Manager | Galileo
Who We Are
Welcoming, collaborative and having the opportunity to make an impact - is how our employees describe working here. Galileo is a financial technology company that provides innovative and revolutionary software products and services that power some of the world's largest Fintechs. We are the only payments innovator that applies tech and engineering capabilities to empower Fintechs and financial institutions to unleash their full creativity to achieve their most inspired goals. Galileo leads its industry with superior fraud detection, security, decision-making analytics and regulatory compliance functionality combined with customized, responsive and flexible programs to accelerate the success of all payments companies and solve tomorrow's payments challenges today. We hire energetic and creative employees while providing them the opportunity to excel in their careers and make a difference for our clients. Learn more about us and why we work here at https://www.galileo-ft.com/working-at-galileo.
Business Operations drives strategy and planning, business-critical insights, and cross-functional execution. We’re seeking a Business Operations Manager to support Galileo’s strategic and business planning efforts. You will be a trusted partner for the Galileo leadership team focusing on high-impact strategic projects, data analysis, and driving efficient processes. Business Operations works with many teams within Galileo and partners across SoFi. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic thinker who can work cross-functionally to solve complex challenges with uncertain inputs and outputs. Priorities will likely include two primary categories: 1) support of regular weekly/monthly/quarterly analyses and reporting in support of the businesses and 2) managing special projects that require strategy, analysis, financial modeling, problem-solving, cross-functional project management, and more.
What You’ll Do
- Support the creation, iteration, and ongoing optimization of recurring weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting for the business and functional teams
- Drive cross-functional projects and alignment with stakeholders across the organization
- Collaborate with business analytics to produce data-driven analyses
- Lead business insight efforts and OKR tracking working closely with Data Science to better understand key performance indicators, iterate on them, and tease out insights to further drive the business in support of Galileo’s mission
- Produce forecasting models in support of business plans
- Strong visual storytelling capability - leverage data to tell the story to internal audiences
- Coordinate with BizOps counterparts in other business units and functions on the production and delivery of company-wide standardized processes such as quarterly planning and board deck preparation
- Evaluate and help optimize business operations and related cross-functional initiatives
- Perform ad-hoc activities as requested
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of work experience in a top-tier consulting firm, investment bank or high-growth business in an analytical capacity
- Familiarity with financial services and/or payment technology companies in the private and/or public sector
- Hands-on operational capabilities with advanced proficiency in Google Suite, MS Office apps, etc.
- A clear communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Inquisitive nature, attention to detail, diligence, and an agile mindset
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and work collaboratively
- Comfort working in a high-growth, fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
Compensation And Benefits
The base pay range for this role is listed below. Final base pay offer will be determined based on individual factors such as the candidate’s experience, skills, and location.
This role may also be eligible for a bonus and/or long term incentives. Your recruiter will provide more information to you. All roles are eligible for competitive benefits. More information about our employee benefits can be found in the link below.
To view all of our comprehensive and competitive benefits, visit our Benefits at SoFi & Galileo page!
US-Based Base Compensation
Galileo Financial Technologies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.
The Company hires the best qualified candidate for the job, without regard to protected characteristics.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
New York applicants: Notice of Employee Rights
Galileo is committed to embracing diversity. As part of this commitment, Galileo offers reasonable accommodations to candidates with physical or mental disabilities. If you need accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, please let your recruiter know or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to insurance coverage issues, we are unable to accommodate remote work from Hawaii or Alaska at this time.
If you are a current employee, do not apply here - please navigate to our Internal Job Board in Greenhouse to apply to our open roles.