Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage their HR & IT — from payroll and benefits, to employee computers and apps — all in one, modern system.
In just 90 seconds, a company can set up (or disable) an employee's payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps, like Gmail, Microsoft Office, and Slack. It's the only platform that truly unifies every employee system, and automates all of the administrative work.
Rippling is headquartered in San Francisco and has raised over $200M from top-tier investors, including Founders Fund, Kleiner Perkins, and Y Combinator.
About The Role
As our team has grown, the challenges related to our scale-up have grown, too. We're looking for Business Operations Managers to help our teams proactively address a diverse array of cross-functional business challenges. When issues arise within functions, there's always a competent leader to handle them; but when those issues arise between those functions, it's Biz Ops who can swoop in and help. There's a broad spectrum of unique and interesting business challenges to solve.
Successful individuals may be called to take on specific business challenges permanently, making this team an ideal place to gain both executive and operational experience in an ultra-high-growth business.
- Identify hotspots in the business that require intervention and proactively investigate, strategize, and implement solutions with those business leaders
- Analyze the data relevant to any project or focus area; run your own queries, build your own dashboards, build your own Pivot Tables
- Coordinate our biweekly cross-functional operating meetings, and other meetings/programs that facilitate swift and effective issue resolution across the company
- Partner with functional leaders to help them optimize their operations through systems, process, and product modifications
- Partner with our finance and revenue ops organizations to standardize and distribute the key operating metrics for the business
- Previous experience in a job with ample executive exposure, or as a founder of their own company, or time on a strategy team
- Naturally analytical mindset; the candidate gravitates toward a spreadsheet rather than a slide deck
- Experience in a highly cross functional role and can clearly describe and work within the organizational dynamics of a fast-growth company
- Ability to execute with conviction and good judgment with limited guidance; needs minimal direction in an ambiguous context to take action and then adapt quickly
- Experience in management consulting is an asset
Located in San Francisco once we're all vaccinated, no exceptions.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer.