About the job
Mantra Health is a NY-based, digital mental health company on a mission to improve access to evidence-based psychiatry and therapy for all university students in the country. Using its proprietary Collaboration Portal, Mantra develops integrated telemental health programs that improve clinical outcomes and reduce time to access care for universities of all sizes. Mantra is founded by a Columbia Psychiatrist and two former startup operators and venture capitalists.
To achieve our mission, we are looking for an Business Operations Manager to join our team.This role is critical in achieving Mantra’s success, you will work with the company’s founders and have a direct impact on Strategy & Growth. We are looking for an outcomes driven generalist to support cross-functional projects and ensure that Mantra achieves its ambitious set of OKRs.
- Research potential impact of new initiatives through quantitative research
- Analyze the landscape of potential partners to expand service offerings and help in the day-to-day management of partnerships
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to build Mantra’s reporting infrastructure
- Interact with multiple internal counterparts to address data- and reporting-driven inquiries, issues and requirements
- Push progress on company OKRs. Provide additional bandwidth and/or specific skills to a team at time of need
- Support in the development of marketing and sales materials
- 3-5 years of experience in at a high growth tech startup in a similar role, management consulting, and/or investment banking, preferably with healthcare experience
- You’re an agile, forward-thinking individual who both has the experience of having worked with large payers, but can also operate within the setting of a high-growth startup.
- You’re an excellent communicator, both internally and externally. You speak the language of payers and know how to best articulate our value proposition
- You’re an executor and a team player with a deep sense of ownership - no task is too small
- You’re passionate about mental healthcare, and are driven by Mantra’s mission to increase access for university students
- Competitive compensation, including equity and bonus
- Work with a small, collaborative team at a fast pace
- Ability to have an impact through a product that will affect millions of lives
- Mantra Health is currently working remote. While remote, we will have occasional optional face-to-face team events. Our intention is to return to our NYC office later in 2021