About the job
Business Operations Manager - Austin, TX
GetSales helps the fastest growing companies in the world find, convert and retain customers; this requires finely-tuned business operations. As a Business Operations Manager, you will execute data-driven strategies to identify and resolve issues, build processes, and capture opportunities. You will be directly involved with key operations stakeholders to drive projects forward, design & run experiments, and hit KPI targets.
What you’ll do:
- Partner directly with Sales & Systems leadership to meet business KPIs and objectives via strong analysis, experimentation, and insight generation.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales to design & execute statistically sound experiments and implement operational change based on results.
- Perform analyses and transformations of data using Excel + SQL to help drive better business decisions.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Build company-wide dashboards in Tableau & Google Data Studio.
- Create metrics & reports for internal & external reporting.
- Execute without needing direct supervision.
What we are looking for in you:
- 2+ years experience working in analytics, business intelligence, or similar quantitative capacity.
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field such as Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Analytics, or related field OR equivalent practical experience.
- Advanced SQL knowledge & experience working with relational databases.
- Preferably you have experience working with Salesforce data.
- A builders’ spirit; making something where nothing existed before gets you excited.
- Curious self-starter interested in joining a team that will require continuous learning of new technologies.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to achieve the organization's goals through sharing best practices, understanding other’s workstreams and aligning on priorities.
- Experience working with Tableau, Google Data Studio, or other visualization tools (preferred).
- Experience setting up & maintaining data pipelines or coordinating movement of data across an organization (preferred).
- Beginner to Intermediate Proficiency in Python (preferred).
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive compensation package (salary + bonus).
- Full benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and PTO.
- Develop your leadership and management skills.
- Be a part of a growing team with an exciting fast-moving culture.