About the job
Avenue 8 is a digital and mobile-first residential real estate brokerage for modern agents, empowering them to be more entrepreneurial, to close from anywhere, and to keep substantially more of their income. With an emphasis on simplicity and design, Avenue 8 provides premium services at scale through a mix of automation and human expertise, from marketing a home to making an offer. We are backed by incredible investors including Threshold Ventures, Craft Ventures, Good Friends, and Zigg Capital.
The Business Operations Manager works across all teams at Avenue 8 to drive and enable growth of the business. We lead mission critical, cross-functional efforts, deliver objective analysis and insights, incubate new roles, and execute on strategic initiatives. You may dig into winning new market segments, design new business systems and processes to scale Avenue 8, help us build and launch new products, or unlock new revenue opportunities. Whatever it is, we work on what will move the needle most for Avenue 8. We care about results, not activity, and we have fun doing it. If you like hard problems, are analytical, and are an amazing teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Help identify and implement new opportunities that grow Avenue 8’s business.
- Work with product to prioritize and launch products most important to our segments.
- Design and implement the business and operational systems and processes that make Avenue 8 tick.
- Perform analyses and research that help us make the right growth decisions for Avenue 8.
- Incubate and help run new teams.
- Partner with other teams to help them execute on important strategic initiatives or drive operational scale and efficiency.
You might be a fit if:
- You get a kick out of digging deep into the data, thinking from first principles, and delivering the best results.
- You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects.
- You have a proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners.
- You are low ego and have a knack for working well with a wide range of people.
- You excel in analytics and problem solving.
- You have a process-oriented mindset and ability to lead people to get things done.
- You have experience in a highly strategic, analytical and operational role in fast-paced environments.
- You have experience in product or project management, taking initiatives from conception to launch.
- You have 3-10+ years of experience in consulting or comparable role in high growth tech companies