Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.
About the Role
We are looking for a business-oriented, highly analytical individual to join our NY Account Management team as a Customer Operations Manager. Riskified’s Account Management team partners with our top clients and ensures their business needs and Riskified’s growth strategy are aligned for mutual success.
In this position, you will be an integral part of the Account Management team and work closely with various teams within Riskified (such as Revenue Operations, BI, Finance and Business Applications, and Operations). You will build KPI’s and reporting to enable data-driven decision making and promote strategic business planning. You will work closely with our VP of Account Management, VP of Revenue Operations, and the Account Management leaders as a partner in planning and executing our growth plans.
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead the development of the team’s KPIs to accurately track customer success, and team performance
- Initiate, own, and design executive level business reports for the Account Management organization
- Partner with other departments to define cross team processes that improve efficiency, performance management and client satisfaction
- Constantly learn about industry best practices, bring new ideas to the Account Management organization about how to drive growth and customer outcomes
- Collaborate with various teams such as Finance, BI, Product, and Operations to generate a holistic picture of our performance
- 3+ years experience in a business analytical role
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Superb Excel and Google Sheets skills
- Business Operations / Sales Operations experience is a strong plus
- Tableau, and CRM (Salesforce specifically) experience is a strong plus
- Analytical and project management skills
- Proactive and resourceful: someone who thrives off of autonomy and is adaptable to changing environments
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!