We Breathe Life Into Data!
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. Smarter use of data is essential to this mission. We combine the world’s most comprehensive view of patient encounters with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical expertise to power our Healthcare Map, the industry’s most precise view of the U.S. healthcare system. With the Healthcare Map as our foundation, we offer a suite of powerful software applications that deliver exceptional value to the industry.
Our people are the center of our success. We are a smart, supportive team with diverse perspectives and a shared passion for fixing what’s broken in healthcare. It’s fun, challenging and important. Join us!
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
The mission of the Business Operations Manager is to create alignment across functions through goal setting and driving data driven decision making. In this role, you will partner with our Commercial leadership team, which includes sales and customer success at Komodo Health and Mavens, to set goals, build business plans, provide actionable insights and follow through with execution. This role will report directly to the Head of Business Operations as part of our Business Operations team and will have the opportunity to drive change across all of our commercial business units.
Looking back at your first 12 months you will have:
- Become a trusted advisor to company leaders across the Commercial (sales and customer success) and Commercial Strategy and Operations (sales and customer success support) teams
- Driven successful strategic planning cycles from goal setting, headcount allocation, and organizational design while ensuring company level and cross functional alignment
- Partnered with Commercial leaders to achieve their Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) by understanding key drivers for the company’s growth through reporting, data driven analyses and process design
- Defined top sales, customer success and services metrics based on Komodo’s business model
- Developed a repeatable, efficient process for collecting goals, metrics and insights
What you bring to Komodo:
- Prior experience in a cross functional role with collaborative project or stakeholder management experience, and a track record of leveraging data for business impact working with sales and/or customer success teams. (example experience in Consulting, Corporate Strategy, or similar roles)
- Excellent communication skills, including business writing and presentations, and ability to distill complex business issues and strategies into actionable insights for an executive audience
- Strong organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles
- Self starter who can quickly learn and help break down complex, ambiguous problems into pragmatic recommendations
- Prior experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker etc.)
- Prior experience in a high-growth SaaS, B2B or product company preferred
Curiosity piqued? Learn more about us!