Come join Amazon S3, the industry’s first and largest cloud storage provider and one of the most interesting distributed systems on the planet. We are a collaborative, creative and passionate Business Operations. We scale our engineering leaders and products teams who design and build the technology that powers applications that you love like Airbnb, Netflix, Pinterest, and many more.
Key job responsibilities
Our Business Operations team is seeking a results-driven, influential Program Manager to lead annual goals planning, headcount and strategic business operations programs. In this role, you will work with key stakeholders to coordinate and execute AWS wide initiatives.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate strong project management and analytical capabilities. You’ll need to be flexible and adapt quickly to changes in direction and be able to effectively manage conflicting priorities. You have the space to innovate and own processes from end to end. Our team has multiple avenues for growth, whether you want to grow as a BizOps leaders or build your technical acumen.
Role and Responsibilities
Lead annual goals planning, tracks goals through continuous inspection and reiterations, working through obstacles and gaining support from various stakeholders along the way.
Own various AWS wide initiatives and requests from AWS leaders.
Propose solutions that automate manual business operations processes
Partner with internal stakeholders to track headcount, own reporting and communicate trends/blockers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience working in Recruiting, or Talent Acquisition, driving improvements that have resulted in measurable business impact
- 1+ years of experience with building recruiting dashboards or scorecards using data and analytics to drive insights and actions
- 1+ years’ experience driving multi-organizational projects, from initial concept to final deliverable managing various stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly in writing well-reasoned and data-driven proposals
- Ability to influence without authority, think proactively, and function independently
- Experience leading process improvement efforts within HR or Recruiting processes
- Ability to develop quick turn-around, practical recommendations based on data and research to inform strategic decisions in a fast moving environment
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of program management lifecycle, and skilled at project management tools
- Experience with Quicksight, Tableau or other data analytics tools.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company - Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc.
Job ID: A1880201