Ripple’s Corporate Strategy & Operations team (CS&O) is growing and we are looking for a Business Operations Associate to join the team. The team was formed to manage business operations, build the firm’s corporate strategy and lead strategic initiatives and partnerships. It has a unique vantage point of looking across all functional areas and the overall strategic direction of the company. Ripple is looking to scale the CS&O Team to help manage day-to-day business operations and run cross-functional strategic projects. Ideal candidates will be creative problem solvers, exceptional communicators, and natural leaders with a strong bias towards action.
What you'll do:
- Manage day-to-day business operations under the direction of senior members of CS&O, including
- Update weekly leadership dashboards in collaboration with cross functional teams
- Ensure company’s OKR metrics are accurately reported and analyzed
- Support quarterly leadership business review preparation
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure operational alignment
- Identify and implement process improvements to scale the company’s operations
- Conduct market research and drive insights
- Perform analysis to guide approach and assess the success of cross-functional initiatives
- Assist Ripple’s joint venture operations
What we're looking for:
- Undergraduate degree in a related field
- 2 years of experience in Business Operations at a fintech or crypto company (a plus but not required)
- Understanding of the fintech and blockchain landscape
- Financial modeling skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Proactive, energetic and collaborative
- Strong bias for action and aggressive about getting things done
- Comfort in a fast-paced, cross-functional work environment
- Love for startups, entrepreneurship, economics and financial markets, payments, creative thinking, storytelling
- A strong track record of leading with inclusive actions that helped build a positive culture and inspired others to be their best
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU applicant privacy notice here.