Rapid growth propels business complexity, so financial and operational analyses are at the core of every business decision we make. To support this continued growth, Wunderkind is looking for a Business Operations Associate to join our growing Strategy & Operations team. As a member of the team, you’ll be working closely with department heads, the executive team, and other key stakeholders on all things strategy and execution. For this role, you will help drive key business initiatives, analyze business performance, present strategic recommendations to leadership, and support product go-to-market initiatives. But this isn't just about analysis and recommendations - we are looking for a relentless focus on execution and producing tangible improvements in business performance, and importantly someone with a team-player mentality.
- Work with leadership team to identify, develop, and execute strategic plans to achieve business goals
- Partner with cross-functional teams to improve efficiency, process, and performance to accelerate achievement of Wunderkind's business goals
- Contribute to the development, launch, and ongoing success of product initiatives
- Compose business plans for company growth initiatives and investment opportunities and project manage them into reality
- Guide business decisions by preparing ad-hoc analysis of operational metrics in support of a wide variety of initiatives across functions
- Focus on supporting our Ads & Publisher business unit on new product launches, market research and business cases, supply and demand optimization, and more
- You have 2+ years work experience at a top tier consulting firm, Business Operations at a tech company, or similar role
- You are internal motivated to grow as an operator, strategist, and leader; you have a passion for driving measurable impact
- You are proactive in the way that you identify and solve problems; you are comfortable with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy
- You are energized by supporting teammates (both with BizOps and on other teams) in achieving mutual goals
- General interest in MarTech and AdTech a plus
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with the ability to pull up from the details to drive insights and business recommendations
- Sound business judgment and excellent communication skills (verbal and via slides)
- Demonstrated success with proactive stakeholder management and balancing departmental goals with one another
- Familiarity with relevant KPIs + market landscape a plus
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategy a plus
Wunderkind is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX) is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale. Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible. Wunderkind recently acquired SmarterHQ so marketers can now unlock more revenue than ever before across SMS and email.
Wunderkind drives $1.2 billion dollars annually in directly attributable revenue for top eCommerce brands like Uniqlo, Sonos and HelloFresh, often ranking as a top-3 revenue channel in their own analytics. Wunderkind is maniacally obsessed with ROI and aims to be the infrastructural interface between individuals and brands in a world where consumers choose what they want, from whom, and when.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, Wunderkind was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, Wunderkind has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.