Candy’s mission is to deepen our connection to experiences that bring us joy. As fans. As collectors. As people creating lives, we’re passionate about living. We understand that connection because we’ve chased it since we were kids. We are unapologetic fans and serious collectors who see limitless possibilities in the digital revolution that’s disrupting – more like exploding – the way we engage and experience our favorite sports, music, art, and cultural icons.
We know the passion of being a die-hard fan and the need for the experience beyond the bleachers. We’re building a fully immersive storefront where fans can not only buy, sell, and trade their digital assets but also experience a fully immersive marketplace that gives our users enablement beyond imagination with their digital assets.
- Michael Rubin- Founder & CEO of Fanatics & Philadelphia 76ers co-owner
- Mike Novogratz - CEO of Galaxy Digital, Pioneer Investor
- Gary Vaynerchuk- CEO of VaynerMedia, Social Media Entrepreneur.
SO YOU WANT TO JOIN CANDY?
You will play the leading role in coordinating the launch of all our products and partnerships. You will own all day to day operations to bring our company and our products to market. This entails partnership with all parts of our organization and all our external partners.If you are detail and process oriented, excited to gain broad exposure to all parts of a business, interested in building a startup, and LOVE sports, then this role is for you!
We are searching for creative minds that are excited to take on challenges in the immediate while providing vision to the future. We want builders, innovators, and those that can not only think outside the box but collaborate outside the box.
AS OUR MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, YOU WILL...
- Lead zero-defect, ontime execution of all major business initiatives and Product Launches
- Collaborate with internal groups (Marketing, Product, Design, Technology, Finance) and coordinate their efforts to deliver roadmap priorities and launch plans
- Maintain and nurture existing partnerships with Leagues and Teams, ensuring timely updates and responses to all requests
- Serve as an internal catalyst, proactively identifying and removing barriers, securing and developing resources as needed, identifying goals and standards as required, aligning and coordinating stakeholder efforts, and measuring progress to ensure delivery
- Identify, lead and deliver strategic initiatives as demanded by the business, helping develop project plans, timelines, supporting analysis, and communications as needed. Examples include product structure, launch plans and go-to-market strategy, impact and evaluation, or financial and risk management
- Build, automate and improve company processes and tools. Identify areas for improvement and work with various team members to assess, build, automate and improve processes.
- Act as an honest sounding board for key decisions, engaging in thoughtful and confidential discussions which should draw out sound logic and make answers clearer.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have 3-5 years in consulting, finance, or other rigorous professional environment
- You pay great Attention to Detail, Process Orientation, and Execution Focus
- You have a great analytical toolkit & comfort with quantitative analysis and decision making
- You have strong written and verbal skills
- You have a collaborative and team-oriented player
- You have a passion for sports, entertainment, and trending pop culture
You’ll Love Working here because...
- Our People. You will be working with the top players who are the most talented, fun, supportive, and innovative leaders and teams. Aka, people you can be proud to work with!
- **Our Mission. ** We believe that we are building something great and that the best things we create will make the world a better place. Our goal is to deepen our connection through experiences to fans and collectors globally.
- Perks. Our team-based culture provides the foundation for people to do their best work and constantly learn and grow. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, and unlimited vacation. Given that we’re an early-stage startup, our benefits package continues to evolve as we do. Your ideas and suggestions matter to us!
Our Core Values.
- **Trust. **We safeguard the goal. We believe we will only succeed if we earn trust – trust of our people, trust of our customers, trust of our partners. We will strive to achieve and keep faith at all times.
- **Innovation. **We dream big. We’re endlessly curious and constantly searching for the best, the better, and the never-before imagined.
- **Excellence. **We take big swings. We have high expectations of ourselves in everything we do.
- Grit. We push past the finish line until the last second. Giving up is not an option. We will always find a way.
- Inclusion. We are a team player, and we are in it together. We believe that diverse thinking comes from different thinkers, and we need all perspectives to come together and win.
- **Authenticity. **We are the real deal and always authentic in what we create, our dealings with others, and in who we are as human beings.
- **Accountability. **We carry the ball. We hold ourselves to the highest moral and ethical standards. We will be fair and honest and take responsibility for our actions.