Hang is building the future of loyalty for brands
At Hang, we believe that the future of brand loyalty will be powered by NFTs. We are building a no-code, enterprise solution that helps brands increase customer LTV by harnessing the power of web3 to better incentivize users and supercharge customer loyalty. Our software helps brands verify users wherever they may be, enabling users to earn and be rewarded for taking actions that brands desire.
Our customers include top brands across food and bev, e-commerce and retail, hospitality, and entertainment. We recently announced our $16M Series A round of financing led by Paradigm. Other investors include Tiger Global, Kevin Durant’s Thirty Five Ventures, Mr. Beast’s Night Ventures, Green Bay Ventures, Shrug Capital, Scott Belsky, Tiffany & Co.’s Alexandre Arnault, and founders and executives from brands including Warby Parker, Allbirds, Bombas Socks, Harrys, Cotopaxi, Madhappy, MUD\WTR, Blank Street Coffee, FuboTV, Overtime, and several others.
About The Role
As our first Business Operations & Strategy hire, we are looking for a jack-of-all-trades who will help us solve our most pressing business and operational issues (e.g. defining our pricing strategy, running our strategic planning process, building out new functions, etc.). The ideal candidate is a high IQ/high EQ generalist with extraordinary horsepower and a bias towards getting things done.
In this role, you will work closely with our CEO and you will get exposure to every part of our business. We are a high-growth, early stage startup and over time this role will present potential internal pathways to leadership roles for new functions as they are developed.
What You’ll Do
- You will partner closely with Hang’s leadership team to identify and solve the most pressing problems at the company.
- You will personally manage and drive key operational and strategic initiatives across the business.
- You will partner with every function in the business and act as a “hub” who helps drive our strategy by synthesizing insights and setting actionable plans.
- You will create and maintain the financial model and track key company-level success metrics.
- You will help prepare external presentations (board & investor decks, strategic presentations, etc.)
Who You Are
- You have 2+ years of experience at a top-tier consulting firm, investment bank or private equity firm (or equivalent analytical and strategic role at top-tier organization) or 4+ years of experience at a high-growth technology company, ideally in a BizOps or Strategy role.
- You are capable of producing high-quality slide decks, financial models and analytical memos with minimal guidance or supervision.
- You are the ultimate project manager, able to prioritize and execute on multiple important projects in parallel.
- You believe the best way to learn something new is by doing it and you are eager to expand your skillset.
What Would Set You Apart
- You have an MBA or similar advanced degree.
- You have a passion for consumer brands.
- You have a strong interest in Web3 and NFTs and are already familiar with the blockchain ecosystem.
- Top-tier health, vision, dental, and disability insurance, including plans with $0 employee cost.
- Unlimited PTO / sick leave
- Competitive salary & equity compensation.
- Quarterly company offsites