Via Software is a conversational commerce platform that is shifting the way businesses and consumers interact. Our software enables businesses to deliver more personal and relevant interactions with customers across the most popular messaging and voice channels, driving customer satisfaction and loyalty. The company is in hypergrowth mode as it continues to see rapid adoption amongst customers who are seeking to redefine the way they reach their customers.
Less than a year after closing its seed round, Via Software has recently raised a significant Series A led by Footwork VC, a venture capital firm founded by Nikhil Basu Trivedi and Mike Smith. Nikhil is a former partner at Shasta Ventures, and has invested in leading companies such as the design software maker Canva, people management software maker Lattice, fitness start-up Tonal, and debt manager Tally. Smith is the former president and COO of Stitch Fix, and remains on the board today. He has also held extensive leadership positions at Walmart, including COO and Director. Existing investors Peterson Partners and investment firms led by the founders of Qualtrics, Vivint, Domo, and Stance have also participated in the round. This funding will be invested across all functions in the company to further drive growth and scale.
- Prepare strategic data analyses for the operations team and prepare reports to inform day-to-day decision making and make strategic recommendations
- Lead the implementation of initiatives to scale and improve Via’s operations and increase visibility into business performance
- Implement process and technology changes to improve various workflows within the company, ranging from billing to reporting to data visibility
- Work with operations and executive leadership to manage high priority strategic initiatives such as building out new business lines or teams
- Collaborate with the executive team to help define the company strategy and ensure all teams are aligned in their focus
- Report and provide insight to support decision-making and strategic planning of crucial functions like sales, marketing, and customer success
- Analyze the efficiency of our current sales performance and make recommendations on how to improve our go-to-market motion
- Work closely with sales and operations team to optimize and automate sales metrics reporting and ensure accuracy of reported data; collaborate with sales leadership to lead pipeline and opportunity reviews
- Lead high impact ad hoc analyses and projects for our sales, finance, and operations leaders
- Implement improvements in current sales and process workflows that increase sales velocity
- Assist in building sales capacity models, forecasting, and quota and commissions planning
- Ensure the accurate reporting and processing of commissions
- Analyze revenues and revenue-related metrics to assist management and sales leadership to make the appropriate decisions
Qualifications & Skills
- 1+ years of experience working in investment banking, consulting, or other analytical jobs
- Experience leading analysis of financial, sales, and other quantitative data to drive actionable insights
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and be able to see extensive projects through to finish
- Strong business acumen and analytical ability
- Passionate about working on a fast-growing team to build a robust reporting and analytics function
- Thorough, detail-oriented, organized, and willing to go above and beyond
You may be a good fit at Via if you are...
- Passionate about playing a cross-functional role
- Analytical and eager to apply this skillset to a start-up capacity
- Excited to do the legwork needed for a start-up to scale
- Understanding and empathetic
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Driven, inquisitive, and willing to work hard
What we offer!
- An amazing place to work with awesome people; our Utah office is open for business!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A chance to join the ground floor of a well-funded, fast growing startup
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible remote work policy
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Tons of unique Via perks!
Via Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are fully committed to diversity and maintaining a healthy work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We are an organization comprised of people of all kinds of backgrounds, and believe this mix is precisely what makes us strong. All employment decisions at Via Software are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.