Zendesk is seeking a highly motivated individual to drive internal process improvements aimed at scaling the Global Revenue Operations team. This position will support the company’s multi-billion revenue plan by focusing on identifying and managing projects directly aimed at automating operational processes to drive efficiencies throughout the Revenue Operations and Sales organizations. You will partner closely with Sales, IT, Product and Engineering to develop and implement operational plans aimed at improving our commerce to cash process.
- Serve as the point of contact for the Revenue Operations team in managing and driving cross-functional projects with the objective of automating and scaling existing processes and systems
- Work with operational teams (i.e. Revenue Operations & Sales Operations) to establish and optimize business processes to help the company scale.
- Work with Product, Engineering and IT teams to build and scale Rev Ops initiatives and product launches to improve the quality of the operations experience.
- Help design and implement system workflows and process improvements necessary to automate and scale quoting, order creation, billing and provisioning processes.
- Support and execute User Acceptance Testing within our commerce to cash systems
- Help develop communication plans to provide timely updates on internal project status, product releases and operations plans.
- Document system workflows and process improvements relating to CPQ, billing and provisioning processes / systems
- Become a subject matter expert on our systems and processes.
- Perform ad hoc analysis, respond to insight requests and data extractions to resolve critical business issues.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience with financial systems focusing on the commerce to cash process
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, IT, Business Administration, or closely related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate complex scenarios in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to critically think through and communicate complex scenarios / topics in a clear, logical manner
- Ability to understand complex system architecture in which data flows between interconnected systems, managed by different teams
- Experience with Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick) & Zuora strongly preferred
- Experience with system implementations and user acceptance testing
- Solid attention to detail; excellent organization skills with the ability to balance multiple projects and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Technical aptitude with the ability to learn new technology quickly
- Prepared to be hands-on and involved directly in projects, but also able to work independently within a team environment
- Strong knowledge of G-Suite and Zoom applications
- Experience with remote and global teams
- Ability to learn and influence virtually in a remote environment
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. More than 150,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.