Business Analyst | Project Manager
Welcome to TheFork! We're on a mission to bring people together, feed the human spirit and champion restaurant culture because we strongly believe the best things in life happen around the table, and we want you to experience those unforgettable moments. 🍽
Founded In 2007 And Present In 12 Countries, We Are The Leading Restaurant Booking Platform Across Europe And Australia, And Offer The Broadest Community Of Diners Access To Thousands Of Incredible Restaurants. How Do We Make This Happen? Through Our Exceptional Lineup Of Products
📱TheFork App: our free restaurant discovery & booking app that helps you find your next table with ease
💻TheFork Manager: our innovative software tool that digitises restaurant operations and helps restaurateurs manage their bookings and increase their revenue
💳TheFork PAY and TheFork Gift Card: quick and easy ways to pay directly from TheFork app, making the payment process a piece of cake.
We have offices all over Europe, boasting a fully international team from all over the world. We are all foodies at heart, and work together in a flexible, multicultural and positive environment which provides everyone with space to grow, both professionally and personally.
As Business Analyst - Project Manager, you will be part of Restaurant Offer Team SPAIN, a department into Marketing Team, working closely with Sales & Operations Team. As a Project Manager, you will manage all projects related to Content & SEO and some ones related to Business (Supply & Demand).
Design, establish and execute a strategic plan to improve the Quality of Content in Spain:
- Optimize the content and merchandising of the restaurant offer (tagging, photos, menus).
- Develop monitoring tools to optimize our investments in terms of content.
- Monitoring and optimization of the merchandising of restaurant pages.
- Owner of MICHELIN Partner in Spain (in coordination with Central Team).
In coordination with Central Team, you will be the responsible of SEO plan for Spain.
- Adapt, execute and the annual plan locally.
- Identify opportunities to improve.
- Monitoring and optimization.
Sales Support and Ad-hoc analysis (Supply & Demand).
- Identify opportunities to grow and share results and potential plans.
- Proactively manage data requests from the business
In coordination with other departments, you will be the owner of Special Content selections:
- CRM: Newsletters and Pushes Content
- PR: Specific content or analysis for Public Relations
- SM: Special content for Social Media.
Who You Are
- 100% data-lover: All your decisions must be supported by data.
- Strong initiative and mindset with the ability to identify improvement areas
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Engineering.
- +3 year experience in digital marketing.
- Knowledge and experience with SEO management.
- Strong Project management skills:
- High collaboration with other departments (Sales, Product, Operations)
- Define and manage strategic KPIs
- Data and results oriented. Analytical competence. Advance level of Excel.
- Structured approach to problem solving
- Strong communication with stakeholders whilst collecting and delivering requirements
- Knowledge with Salesforce CRM, Tableau and Snowflake is highly valued.
- Languages: fluent English (both written and spoken).
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for gastronomy and interest in the food and restaurant industry
- Self-motivation and a proactive attitude
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
- Humble and positive attitude and mind-set
What We Offer
😄 An awesome team (not everybody like our jokes, but we try our best)
🏠 A Permanent contract (that can be useful in life)
⚖️ Flexible working environment (2 days home office per week)
💸 Competitive fixed salary, bonus and equity (yes, equity!)
🍕 Lunch vouchers available for each working day (because yes, we like to try our best restaurants)
🌎 International teams - More than 30 nationalities and 16 offices worldwide
🏳️🌈 Highly inclusive working environment
🤸♀️ Lifestyle benefits that can be used to reimburse physical, leisure activities, family support, travel etc
🎓 Continuous learning and development programs (with full access to LinkedIn Learning!)
😌 Free access to the Calm app
⏳ A program dedicated to help you have the best work/life balance
🏥 Health insurance fully covered by the company
👩🦽 Life Insurance and Disability at no cost to the employee
🍴 Amazing offices with dining, coffee point on each floor, and leisure area
🎤 Team building events (we love karaoke. A lot. A lot.)
We believe that we are better together, and at TheFork we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At TheFork, we want you to bring us your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively keep disrupting the restaurant industry and go from good to great.