At CLA we create inspired careers.
We recognize that not everyone wants to grow their career paths in the same way. That’s why CLA exists to create opportunities. We promise to know you and help you.
This is why we’ve created our Business Operations (BizOps) practice!
If you answer YES to these questions, then our BizOps practice could be a great fit for you!
- Do you have an accounting background but are bored of doing the same tasks each month for just one company?
- Do you crave variety in the type of work you do and the clients you serve?
- Do you like to travel to clients and thrive during face-to-face interactions?
- Do you want the stability and backing of a top 10 national firm?
CLA is looking to hire an accounting analyst / staff accountant for our growing BizOps practice in Pasadena, CA.
As a BizOps Analyst, You Will Perform
- Client Service: Learns to handle multiple clients, software, and chart of accounts on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Day-to-Day Transactions: Processes Accounts Payable, Cash Disbursements, and Cash Receipts.
- Month End Processing: Completes non-complex account reconciliations (i.e. bank & credit card reconciliations).
- Other Quarterly or Annual Processing: Completes Form 1099s.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
- One or more years of experience providing accounting and financial services required. Exceptions can occur based on work to be performed.
- Technical knowledge of accounting software (e.g., QuickBooks, Intacct, Xero, Bill.com, Expensify) and other applicable software (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Associates degree required. Equivalent work experience may be considered as a degree equivalent.
- Ability to travel to local client sites as needed.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to learn about your hiring rights.