We are an executive search firm managing a talent acquisition for one of our largest clients.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a multinational company with global operations throughout the world. Not only is it established and highly successful but its culture is highly diverse and inclusive. It is committed to making a difference in the communities in which it does business as well as attracting, mentoring and helping develop the best talent.
The role is Assistant Chief of Staff working for the CEO. The role will evolve to Chief of Staff. As with most Chief of Staff roles, the responsibilities are varied ranging from global and strategic to every day and mundane.
The company is deeply involved with philanthropic and cultural affairs so the role broadens and contracts on a daily basis.
We are searching for an individual who:
· Has experience in a dynamic and fast paced business
· Is an excellent communicator – both orally and written – and can communicate effectively with senior executives
· Has a high EQ and is sensitive and attuned to culture and world affairs
· Is both innovative and creative
· Capable of wearing multiple hats and roles in a fast-paced environment
· Is intellectual curious and has strong intellectual horsepower
· Has strong project management and multi- tasking skills
· Personal characteristics include strong ethics and integrity, humble, collegial, and a desire to do everything well.
Compensation is significantly above average.
This is an exclusive executive search and we welcome the opportunity to talk with you.